Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello, and welcome to my new blogspot!

Stop by my profile page, to find out a little bit more about me.

Besides having a great husband and family, I am a crochet fanantic! I started to crochet ad knit when i was 9 yrs. old. I could read patterns before I learned to crochet. i went to my aunt, who also did both, and she taught me. Let me tell you, she was a strict teacher. And I am glad , now, that she was! She was a stickler for making sure what I created looked perfect. You know, there is a difference between the words "handmade" and "homemade".

I have a shop on Etsy. My shop is called hoorayforcrochet. Here's a link to it http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6414646. I make trendy knit or crochet accessories and clothing, primarily for women. But, I also have a line of Doggy Duds, 'cuz mans best friend needs to look special, too!

Oh, yes, there's my dog. Harley is his name. He's a very lively ten year old Boston Terrier. Quite a character. At one time, I was an over-the-road truckdriver, and he went along with me. Of course, he got lots of attention, which he loved. More about him later, in future blogs.

Well, I don't want to share everything with you just yet. i will be adding some human and dog recipes here. Other links to great sites to check out. And work from fellow Etsians.

Happy trails!

1 comment:

  1. Love the top pic!! Too funny. Will definitely check out your shop too.
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

My Etsy Shop